SERG = Special Education Resource Group
SERG is committed to helping all children with special needs reach their full potential.
SERG is a group of parents and educators that provides programs, resources and networking opportunities to support families of children with special needs.
SERG is organized and funded by the District 205 schools' PTAs.
To support parents of children with special needs from ages 3 to 21 by...
- Providing information about resources in our community
- Educating families within District 205 to increase awareness and gain support for individuals with disabilities in our community.
- Sponsoring programs on a variety of topics related to special education.
- Providing resources for parents on topics of services, policies and procedures for children with special needs.
- Connect parents, educators and administrators to increase understanding and collaboration.